Monday, October 8, 2012

Just "Friends"

A guy from a dating website emailed me today. He expressed his interest and wrote that he was specifically "looking for a friend and lover only."

Huh? What?

Did dude basically tell me that he doesn't want a serious, committed relationship? Sounds like he just wants a "friend with benefits."  You know, a movie then sex.

geez.

What do you think?

Ironically, I'm listening to the Michael Baisden Show and he's talking about casual sex and how women give it up too fast. His expert on the show mentioned that men are delaying marriage because they can get everything they want from their "friends" — companionship, emotional support and sex.

We've all heard the cliche, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

Michael said, "As a man it's way too easy for us." I've talked to several guys and they agree. They tell me, "Sex is easy."

So I ask: What incentive do men have to get married, if they can get everything they want without being in a committed monogamous relationship?

What yall think?

holla at me...

No comments: