Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Homewrecker

I was watching The Wendy Williams Show this morning and she mentioned a star who is being bullied because the person is considered a homewrecker.

I looked up some definitions of "homewrecker."
Urban Dictionary:
5. "One who goes after a married individual; usually succeeds in ruining his/her marriage; takes married individual."
 
Google:
"A person who is blamed for the breakup of a marriage or family, esp. because of his or her affair with one of the partners."
 
Wiktionary:
"A person (male or female) who engages in romantic relations with a person who is married or engaged to be married with the result of breaking up the engagement or marriage."
 
So, I had just one question:
Can a person ruin or break up a HAPPY home?
My co-worker always tells me that it takes two to tango.

holla at me...
 
 
 

No comments: