Thursday, February 16, 2012

Men v. Boys

What's the difference between a man and a boy?

Earlier this week, one of my FACEBOOK friends, posted this article from Uptown Magazine titled, 7 Things in Relationships That Separate Men From Boys.

Here's the author's list. My favorite is Number 7.
1) Men look for quality. Boys look for quantity.

2) Men know when to call it quits. Boys know how to wait it out.

3) Men know how to listen. Boys don't.

4) Men value a woman's time. Boys waste it.

5) Men admit their transgressions. Boys convince women they're insecure or crazy.

6) Men date women. Boys date girls.

7) Men ask women out. Boys wait to be asked.


I must admit, I've dated a lot of boys - LOL. I'm ready for a man.

So, what do you think of the author's list? Do you agree with his points? What would you add? In your opinion, what are some things that separate boys from men?

In the meantime, take a look at Toni Braxton's "Just Be A Man About It."

No comments: