Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Real Housewives-Episode 2

Okay,
I'm just on the 2nd episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Most people are already on episode 4 (or 5?) - lol.

What do you guys think of what Kim did to Kandi about the "Tardy for the Party" song? Kim's lawyer told her she didn't have to split the money with Kandi, after all the work Kandi did to make the record a hit. I don't think that's very fair.

And what about NeNe's son 20-year-old Bryson? She had put him out.
During that time:
Dude was arrested (had marijuana in his pocket while visiting a friend in jail).
Doesn't help clean the house.
Doesn't go to school.
Doesn't work.
Comes in at all times in the morning.
Then had the nerve to tell his mother she was too strict.

But in the end NeNe agreed to let him back in, but he could only stay for 90 days (you know to allow him to look for a job). She told him that after he leaves on the 91st day, he couldn't come back.
Do you think it's just talk? Check out the video here:




I like the new housewife, model Cynthia Bailey. I think she's cool.(so far)

And Ms. Phaedra. I like her. She's fiesty.
While cooking a meal for her and her husband, Phaedra mentioned that she wasn't a homemaker, but now that's she married, she had to do what "Every proper Southern woman does." LOL - What does that mean?

let me know your thoughts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After a few more episodes, you may not like Phaedra anymore. I am a southern woman and Phaedra does NOT represent me. She's totally fake and wanna be boogie. No likey at all.