Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Atlanta Housewives


So, I still don't have my cable back. But I was able to watch the first episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta on my computer.

Thank God for technology because it was good.

The Housewives series is one of my guilty pleasures (along with the Millionaire Matchmaker and court shows) so I couldn't wait to see what the ladies in Atlanta were up to in their third season, especially with the two new cast members.

And they didn't disappoint. Can I say drama for yo' mama?

oooh, weee !!!

So let's dish:
When did Dwight and NeNe fall out?

What do you think of Kandi's new beau? (An NFL baller who plays for the Baltimore Ravens). He has a beautiful smile (nice straight white teeth - lol).

Kim admits her lesbian affair and is nervous about her 13-year-old daughter dating. (I liked that she told her daughter, "We don't chase boys.")

Sheree's male beautician looks better than me in makeup and his nails are absolutely fabulous (red like Sheree's purse). Anyway, I wish I was as feminine as he was, maybe I could get a date.

Do you guys miss Lisa?

And what do you think of the new housewife - Attorney Phaedra Parks? Girlfriend looks like she's going to be a handful (to say the least) - LOL.

If the first episode is any indication, this is going to be a great season. Can we say, DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA !

But isn't that what good TV is all about?

What are your thoughts? Did you see the first episode?

(image by Quantrell Colbert/Bravo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should watch all 3 episodes & then we'll talk! I might slip up & give something away ! :)