Friday, June 18, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!

I did my boot camp this morning, so I'm feeling a little refreshed, energized, ready to go!

So, what shall we talk about today? Love? Life? Laughter? (or the lack of?)

First, I saw a video yesterday on TheGrio about how men have a cheating gene, you know, men are wired to not be faithful. But the good news was that they can train their brains - yes TRAIN - to be monogamous. Check out the video here:.


Then I read an article on USAToday.com about a new study that revealed obese women have less sex than their normal-weight counterparts, but obese men have the same amount of sex as other men. So basically, the study is saying men can score not matter what size they are, but women? Well, we have to hit the gym if we want a little nooky.

DAMN !

Not only do I have to lose weight, but there are chances that I may pick a guy who hasn't trained his brain to be faithful.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who the heck commissions these studies? and where is it written that men cheat more than women? last thing i saw, since women entered the workforce, our cheat numbers were almost equal to men.