Saturday, December 5, 2009

OOOOH, WEEEEEE



That's what I said when I saw TheRoot.com's list of 100 emerging and established African American leaders who are making extraordinary contributions.

More than half (nearly 60) of the list are men. I don't know the marital status of all the men. I do know a few are married. If I eliminate those, there are about 20 that I wouldn't mind meeting for coffee.

They are smart, creative, ambitious, accomplished - and in my age range (late '30, early '40s).
These are good guys. Well, on the surface (or as they say, on paper) - they seem like good guys.

Check out TheRoot.com's list here: http://www.theroot.com/views/root-100.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to know their criteria. most of these folks SOUND good on paper, but some of 'em i know stuff about that would disqualify them from any list like this i'd pull together.